Hello, I tried the 1.2.0 graphical installer at ae0fe28, installing Guix System from a usb drive to another one. I had three issues: * The auto partitioning crashed, backtrace as attachment. * Using manual partitioning as a work-around, I started the installation and observed that the installer downloaded "python" sources and then substitutes for the whole bootstrapping chain (also as attachment). * The substitutes download speed was sometimes super low (~ 50Kb/s). An unpleasant sunday afternoon testing :(. Mathieu