Hi! John Doe skribis: > From: Léo Le Bouter > > * gnu/packages/admin.scm (rottlog): > [inputs]: Add sendmail. > [phases]: Modify 'patch-paths to substitute sendmail command with > /gnu/store item. [...] > + (("/usr/sbin/sendmail") > + (string-append (assoc-ref inputs "sendmail") > + "/usr/sbin/sendmail"))) I thought this was a typo and then realized that our ‘sendmail’ package is this broken, due to an incorrect use of ‘DESTDIR’. The patch below is an attempt to fix that but some of the files are silently not getting installed. Anyone has ideas here? Anyhow, can we instead use ‘mail’ from ‘mailutils’ instead? (I wrongfully mentioned Inetutils earlier, sorry for the confusion.) Thanks, Ludo’.