Mathieu, Mathieu Othacehe 写道: > As I said, the new remote building Cuirass mechanism is not yet > deployed > on those machines and I would need someone with login access to > reconfigure those machines for me. I reconfigured dmitri and have now also restarted guix-daemon. Is there anything more I need to do? Remotely rebooting has proven risky in the past. >> The situation is worse for x86_64: 96% idleness based on >> /proc/uptime. Am I >> misinterpreting? > > On what machine? All build nodes (141.*). Kind regards, T G-R