I wrote: > Leo Prikler writes: > >> Would it be possible to cherry-pick this commit and add it to the >> patches field of entt's origin? > > I'm inexperienced with cherry-picking. I will try to do it, but the > maintainer mentioned another release might come soon, so if that happens > before I get to figure this out, I will come back with a recipe for the > new version which will contain the fixed tests too. The new release indeed came and after a discussion with the maintainer I managed to get all the tests running too. I'm attaching the a new patch with the lastest version to this email. Cheers. -- Alexandru-Sergiu Marton https://brown.121407.xyz