Hi, Thiago Jung Bauermann skribis: > The current GMP version is incompatible with MPFR 2.4 (which was released > in 2009) and causes the build of ‘mpfr-boot’ to fail. > > Fix the problem by using ‘gmp-boot’, which is from early 2010. > > * gnu/packages/commencement.scm (mpfr-boot)[propagated-inputs]: Add > gmp-boot. Indeed. However, it turns out that ‘gmp-boot’, ‘mpfr-boot’, and ‘mpc-boot’ are not actually used as dependencies; we only ever use their source. I propose to instead make that explicit with the patch below. WDYT? Thanks, Ludo’.