Hi, Mathieu Othacehe skribis: > The issue is that (gnu ci) expects manifests of packages and not > manifests of origins. Hence, the "job-name" procedure that calls > "package-name" on an origin fails. Ah, silly me. > We could maybe generalize the manifests->packages to support packages > and origins. The package-job procedure would also need some adjustment > to call origin->derivation instead of package-derivation. How about this change? That will create jobs for manifests containing any kind of file-like object. Thanks! Ludo’.