Hello, AFAIU pam_ssh_agent_auth https://pamsshagentauth.sourceforge.net/ is not already packaged in Guix, or am I missing something? I'd like to execute sudo without having to set and enter a password [1] and that PAM module is needed ...then also a service to properly setup /etc/pam.d/sudo and /etc/sudoers is someone already using such a configuration in a Guix System? Thanks, Gio' [1] is it safer or more efficient to have users authentication without password but only with a SSH key? -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures