Hi Janneke and Ludo, Janneke Nieuwenhuizen writes: > Ludovic Courtès writes: >> This one could be avoided, at least for now, due to >> 4e11cac6be68a674c16965dc74e7da54cd3168df and the tarball we’re hosting >> on ftp.gnu.org. (We could also avoid the corresponding change in >> ‘mig-boot0’.) > > I believe we'd rather re-instate this change to build mig fram git > so that we can do --with-commit to track all the neat things that > upstream is doing, right Josselin? Yes, that was the point, we don't want to upload a new tarball to the ftp all the time (esp. because I can't do it myself :) ). Best, -- Josselin Poiret