Hi Romain, Romain writes: > IIRC, grub doesn't take the keymap into account unless the `at_keyboard` module is loaded. It is not the case at the moment. > Also there seems to be an incompatibility between this module and some laptop keyboards (for example I have a Thinkpad X220 with libreboot/seabios payload and the keyboard stopped working after loading this module). > [...] > Even in the BIOS case, as far as I understood the code, the grub image installer function doesn't have access to `bootloader-configuration` data. I think that passing it down to this function would require some changes in the way the bootloader is installed. But I might have overseen something, that I why I was hoping for someone knowledgeable to jump in the discussion :) No, you're right, that's the kind of refactoring I was thinking about. It's not conceptually hard but kind of annoying to do. Same for the at_keyboard module, although I'm wondering how the current situation works for you then. Best, -- Josselin Poiret