Hi Antero, Antero Mejr skribis: > * doc/guix.texi (Base Services): Document > 'guix-configuration-channels' field. > * gnu/services/base.scm (install-channels-file): New procedure. > (%default-channels-file): New variable. > (guix-configuration): Add channels field. > (guix-activation): Use 'install-channels-file' procedure. Rebased and finally applied! However, I took the liberty to make the changes below. Essentially, ‘channels’ is now a list of channel (as the name suggests) rather than a file-like. It’s a tradeoff: on one hand it’s less expressive (that prevents users from sticking arbitrary Scheme code in there), but OTOH it’s easier to use. If that is deemed too rigid, we can revisit that and either allow for file-like objects or for gexps, or add a separate ‘channels-file’ field. Pushed as 883e69cdfd226c8f40b6e3b76ce0740b59857de6. Thanks! Ludo’.