On 2024-06-03 15:26, Nicolas Graves via Bug reports for GNU Guix wrote: > On 2024-06-03 09:30, Guillaume Le Vaillant wrote: > >> Hi. >> Is the guix-daemon of your system started with the >> "--gc-keep-derivations=yes" and "--gc-keep-outputs=yes" options? >> It should prevent "guix gc" from deleting the build dependencies of live >> profiles. Didn't know about those options, thank you for sharing! > > Probably not if they have to be added through the extra-options field of > record. I'll try that, thanks! I was suffering from the issue you have. After I updated SSD I just don't do gc, but it would be a good fix for the problem, if it works. -- Best regards, Andrew Tropin