Hello all, I started working on an attempt to package guile-emacs, based on http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/GuileEmacs This includes both a package for guilemacs-guile and guilemacs-emacs, both BT Templeton's WIP branches. Unfortunately, guilemacs-guile does not complete building. It compiles, but then fails "make check": http://pamrel.lu/2aa8f/ I don't really understand why that is at present, and I don't know much about Guile internals. Help would be appreciated! I think it would be really useful to have Guix packages of guile-emacs! The Guix community's present composition has a large overlap of people likely to try to use it, and well, I think the communities' goals are also highly complimentary... Anyway, help appreciated, if you can spare it!