Hello, Guix! I am pleased to announce that two armv7 machines were donated in August for our build farm: • Steve Sprang sent us a Novena, which has already been building packages for the ‘core-updates’ branch for a few days; • the Harmon Instruments company gave us a Wandboard; Mark has been looking at it and it’ll hopefully be plugged into hydra.gnu.org soonish. Big thanks to Steve and to Darrell Harmon of Harmon Instruments for their donations! Special thanks also to Mark H Weaver, who took care of the machines and is currently hosting them. These donations are of course very important to the project since they will allow us to continuously test the armhf-linux port and to publish pre-built binaries for users. Until now users on ARM had to build packages by themselves or to find another user who could ‘guix publish’ their binaries, so this is a significant improvement! Thanks again to the three of you! Ludo’.