Hi Zachary, Zachary Kanfer writes: > But I started the gradle quickstart guide, and I've started running > into problems. Right now I have $JAVA_HOME set to > /home/zck/.guix-profile/, but I am suspecting that is not right. When > I run `./gradlew clean`, I get the following error: > > zck@zck-laptop:~/code/gradle-test$ ./gradlew clean > Downloading > https://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-3.0-bin.zip > > Exception in thread "main" javax.net.ssl.SSLException: > java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected error: > java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: the trustAnchors > parameter must be non-empty > > (further stacktrace elided) Perhaps Java cannot find/access the truststore (or can access it but found nothing in it)? Do you know what trust store is being used? Where is it, and what are its permissions? > Further supporting my suspicion that JAVA_HOME shouldn't be the guix > profile is that I would think either guix or java should manage the > directory, but not both. I think a bigger question here is why do you need to use Gradle directly to build your project? What's stopping you from using Guix to do it? -- Chris