Hello! I moved the web site to Haunt like I did earlier with that of Guix: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2016-10/msg01307.html So now the news page is more pleasant to the eye: https://www.gnu.org/software/guile/news/ I figured probably nobody would dislike the change. :-) Anyway, please report any issues! I’ll email to update the feed URL in planet.gnu.org and scheme.dk/planet. Thanks again to Assaf Gordon who provided me with a raw dump of the news entries from Savannah! Ludo’.