Kei Kebreau writes: >>> Hi Roel, >>> >>> I'm looking at updating GNOME packages as well. When I tried building >>> the most recent version of Eye of GNOME, glib gave me two test >>> failures. Do you think these failures could be a result of glib >>> dependencies needing to be updated, or is this fixable on its own? >>> >>> Thanks in advance, >>> Kei >> >> Dear Kei, >> >> I think I have found what fixes the two failing tests.. I run the tests >> in parallel. When I disabled running them in parallel, two tests fail >> related to 'gdbus'. >> >> Kind regards, >> Roel Janssen > > I have good news! Your original patch works when I upgrade dbus to its > latest version, 1.10.18. So now we just need to update dbus and get the > update merged into gnome-updates. If "glib" depends on a newer "dbus", I think it should be added in 'gnome-updates' as well. Otherwise it will have to wait until the next 'core-updates' cycle slated for end of next month. Thanks for working on this! Let's try to start building this branch on Hydra next week, how does that sound?