Hi Paul, I made the modifications below (mostly cosmetic) and built it locally. However, the resulting layout, with /OpenFOAM-4.1 at the root and essentially all the source tree beneath it, is unsatisfying. Would it be possible to follow a layout closer to what we usually do: /gnu/store/…-openfoam-4.1 bin/ lib/ share/ etc/ If the answer is “no”, or if that would take an unreasonable amount of work which should really be upstream’s job, then I can understand and we can make an exception. Or perhaps there’s a middle ground we could find? For instance, we install the tree to lib/openfoam-4.1, and then create bin/ as a symlink to lib/openfoam-4.1/platforms/linux64GccDPInt32Opt/bin? Would that work? Thank you! Ludo’.