Hi Folks, I'm attempting to add PostGIS to Guix - a GIS extension for PostgreSQL. The build phase runs ok, but the install phase fails trying to write to the postgresql package: /gnu/store/42d5rjrdkln6nwvzwdc8dyd4w6iy3n5j-coreutils-8.27/bin/mkdir: cannot create directory ‘/gnu/store/0haa85i5rhpxmmninqpkyn3rqax83887-postgresql-10.1/share/contrib’: Permission denied That directory comes from `pg_config --sharedir`, run during configure. I'm trying to force configure to use /share instead by patching configure.ac as attached. The patch seems like it's being applied, as I can see the change in /tmp/guix-build-postgis-2.4.2.drv-7/postgis-2.4.2/configure.ac, but it seems that the corresponding "configure" file is unchanged, so I'm obviously missing something. Any thoughts on this or a better approach? Regards, Ben Ben Sturmfels Sturm Software Engineering www.sturm.com.au (03) 9024 2467