Oleg Pykhalov writes: >> I didn't know Oleg was going to submit a patch, maybe there was some >> confusion in the process :p > > I've mentioned it in our mailing list discussion, see > https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/2018-04/msg00130.html Sorry, I had completely missed the last line :) > If you are talking about 31176, then no, because I've used a wrapper to > find all ‘inxi-minimal’ or ‘inxi’ requisites. It was easy to do, > because ‘inxi’ in 31176 is a Shell script, not a Perl script. Thanks to > Chris Marusich for an idea. I think we can do the same thing for the Perl version. You want to give it a try? If I understand correctly, relying on native-inputs would mean that if the user runs `guix gc`, then all of inxi "optional" dependencies would go. Is this correct? -- Pierre Neidhardt Computers are unreliable, but humans are even more unreliable. Any system which depends on human reliability is unreliable. -- Gilb