You are very true, and while the manual hints at lightweight-desktop.scm, it does not go any further with respect to giving an outlook of what to expect from it: which services, which programs, etc. With little Scheme code the experienced users can investigate that by themselves, but it's not quite obvious for newcomers. If not only for nmcli, I would suggest we document more those pre-defined profiles for the sake of making GuixSD more approachable. -- Pierre Neidhardt Every path has its puddle.