Hi, I am trying to setup a HP Photosmart C3100 printer on Guix and when trying to print the job fails with Processing - "Color Manager: no profiles specified in PPD Also when I try to configure the printer from the web interface ( http://localhost:631/printers ), see the error in the log E [19/Jan/2019:22:00:23 +0100] Unable to create "/gnu/store/qv49wv0b5s2jmn4ln3r14v4bks18wqp0-cupsd.conf.N": Read-only file system Can you give me a pointer how I could fix that? I tried adding the printer with hplip-minimal and now also with hplip hp-setup, but the error exists in both setups. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken