Rutger Helling writes: > Hi Marius, > > thanks for the review. > > So when I rebuilt my entire system a while back with these patches it > was only those few SDL packages that were affected. Unfortunately I have > no way of knowing for sure if it won't happen anywhere else, but it > does seem to be something contained to just SDL(1). > > The packages fail with the following error if "mesa" isn't an explicit > input: > > ld: cannot find -lGL > collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status > > WDYT? Should I go ahead and push these patches or do you have other > ideas? Well, we still don't know why -lGL is suddenly there. Did you inspect the pkg-config files or sdl-config output to figure out why? I suspect Mesa should be propagated somewhere, instead of added as an input in a bunch of places.