swedebugia writes: > Arch seems to have this and it is used in the gui tools like pamac but not on the command line. > We could solve this by adding a new optional field to the package record (pretty-name "Armagetron Advanced") Does it? I could not find a mention of this in the PKGBUILD article: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/PKGBUILD#pkgname > For the packages that lack this field I would in the gui display them like this: > (name "aircrack-ng") -> Aircrack-ng Actually more like (name "aircrack-ng") -> Aircrack Ng since hyphens are added by us. In this specific example, it does not do the right thing. -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/