Hi, in light of the 1.0.0 release, I tried to download the Guix VM image, to try and configure a workable setup within a Qemu session before installing it. But `guix package pull` wouldn't work, because no connection could be established. Running `ping` on any server, would just inform me of dropped packets, `ip link set eth0 up` wouldn't change anything. I tried altering the quemu flags: qemu-system-x86_64 -net user -net nic,model=virtio -enable-kvm \ -m 2048 guix-system-vm-image-1.0.0.x86_64-linux adding and removing net flags, enabling and disabling kvm. Since I am not a Qemu expert, let alone a VM guy, I have really no idea what the -net options for example do. Could someone give me a hint what I should try/read to get a working state? -- With kind regards, Philip K.