Jack Hill writes: > Hi Guix, > > I've created the following package definition using the pypi importer. > However, when I try to build it with guix build -f … the build fails > because it cannot download the source. The downloader gets redirected to a > url that returns 404. However, the pypi importer was able download the > source. It seems no proper source tarball is available on PyPI, only a "wheel": The importer uses those to extract requirements.txt, and apparently returns the wheel hash when it fails to find a proper source. That is probably a bug. In this case it is probably easiest to download the source from the upstream repository, or ask the maintainer to upload a tarball.