Christopher, Christopher Baines 写道: > We've had one for a while (itstool 2.0.6), and another has > recently been > introduced (sassc 3.6.1). Thanks for noticing this! The sassc variant being visible was definitely a mistake. I added it as a local variable first and forgot to hide it after changing my mind. This is now fixed. > Given there do seem to be ways of avoiding these ambiguous > package > specifications, would it be helpful to have a lint warning that > identifies a package as being ambiguous (as it shares the name > and > version with another package)? That's a good idea at the very least. I don't think such duplication is ever justified. Kind regards, T G-R