Hello Alex, Alex Sassmannshausen writes: > Giovanni Biscuolo writes: [...] >> could you please share that "guix-infect" script? > > Sure, please see attached. This one here is a bash script that works > with a system config that is specified as part of a here-doc in the bash > script. Cool, thanks! [...] > — primarily to encourage myself to keep automating further by > integrating this in Guix deploy. Where does all the time go!!! I'd like to help but still need to enhance my guile-foo > Happy to help if you run into problems or have questions. maybe when guix will be in Debian [1] your script could be simpified in the first steps... but I hope we'll have a proper guix-deploy way for many many providers before :-) just one more question: [...] > #!/bin/bash > > e2label /dev/sda1 root [...] > guix system build /etc/bootstrap-config.scm > guix system reconfigure /etc/bootstrap-config.scm > mv /etc /old-etc > mkdir /etc > cp -r /old-etc/{passwd,group,shadow,gshadow,mtab,guix,bootstrap-config.scm} /etc/ > guix system reconfigure /etc/bootstrap-config.scm why two "guix system reconfigure"? [...] Thanks! Gio' [1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=850644 -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures