Josh Marshall writes: > Here's an addition for the python-pytest-asyncio package. I'm not sure how > to merge the patches, but the two patches attached refer to the same > package. Thanks! You can use 'git commit --amend' to adjust the current commit. For multiple commit there is 'git rebase --interactive HEAD~2' to open a menu where you can "squash" the last two patches together. Regardless, I've squashed the patches, fixed the indentation, added double spacing and a little extra context in the description, and finally provided a proper commit message. Applied!