Hello again! Jack Hill writes: > I've tested go 1.15 by trying to build the packages reported by `guix refresh -l > go` on x86_64. There are some new build failures, but it doesn't look too > bad. In fact, I've already fixed on of them, by updating go-github-com-kr-pretty > in #45171 [0]. There were a number of packages whose tests failed because of > changes [1] to `go vet`. The new kr-pretty release adjusts to the new vet > behavior with a one line change [2] (kr-pretty had fortunately not fallen into > the incorrect string() usage for which vet is now warning). May I ask how do you do afterer redefining "go" to point to go-1.15 and getting list of deppending packages? I mean how one buids all depended packages in one move if there such a way to do this? -- David aka zzappie