Hi Nicolo! Nicolò Balzarotti writes: > Hi! As Jonathan already noted, I did upgrade nheko too. Yes. Unfortunately, we "miss" each other only on some minutes ;) >> (Hint for people upgrading from current nheko: One needs to remove ~/.config/nheko >> and ~/.cache/nheko or this version will segfault. This known upstream (and afaik won't >> be fixed)) >> > I reported an issue upstream [1], and it seems the problem is with disk > cache (as you noted, you are removing .cache/nheko) and the proper fix > is to add "-DCOMPILE_QML=ON". Ok. (Hard to test for me now ;) >> + ("libnice" ,libnice) ;for voip > > I found it in the readme, but not in the cmake file, is this needed? Yes, otherwise voice calls don't work as the "nice" gst-plugin is loaded at runtime. >> (license license:gpl3+))) > > During this upgrade, I noticed 3 bundled libraries (two of them released > under expat. So this should be changed. But if you want to take over > my patches and submit a new one integrating my changes (mainly > unvendoring the dependencies), this would be great. I think, it might be better to base on your patches to not complicate things even more. I think, the most important part missing in your patch is the wrapping of the GST_PLUGIN variable. Otherwise gstreamer/voip doen't work at all. (But this could also be added after bumping, I guess) -- Imagination is more important than knowledge - Albert Einstein