Hi, Here's a new version of the blog post. It incorporates all the feedback so far. I've also removed the "About other freedom-friendly platforms" because it didn't seem to add much substance. I significantly rewrote the "Why Is This Important?" section, mainly because I realized that I was incorrectly and unfairly implying that POWER9 CPUs are not vulnerable to Spectre/Meltdown-style vulnerabilities. In fact, some POWER9 CPUs were found to be vulnerable, but the most recent models have been fixed. I've rewritten this section so that it focuses more on explaining why the RYF Talos II and Talos II Lite are "more free" than the popular Intel and AMD mainstays (even the older, RYF-certified models, where you still have to jump over the hurdle of removing the Intel ME or equivalent.) For details on Spectre/Meltdown on POWER9, see: https://wiki.raptorcs.com/wiki/Speculative_Execution_Vulnerabilities_of_2018 I added a footer describing GNU Guix, as is customary on most of our blog posts. I changed the title. I also fixed various links and rephrased a few things. Anyway, if you can cast your eye over it once more, I would appreciate it. I think it's just about done! -- Chris