Leo Prikler writes: > These sources are written in Ren'py (the language) and thus not particularly > useful before renpy itself is built. In particular, they serve no purpose > when installed without prior compilation. Could we pre-compile those sources on installation, instead of deleting the common directory? I haven't used Ren'Py much (or at all in Guix), so I don't really understand the purpose of the common directory. I could just be missing some context/info. Other than that, this patch seems OK as far as I can tell. -- Chris