Hi Ludovic, Sure thing; I'm pretty busy at the moment, but I'll send a revised patch as soon as I have some time. Thank you for all your help with Guix! Ludovic Courtès writes: > Hi Dominic, > > This series looks almost ready to go. Could you send a v2 > (“v3”?) > incorporating some of the changes that Maxime suggested? > > In particular, Maxime noted that > ‘go-github-com-vishvananda-netlink’ is > redundant with ‘go-netlink’, that there are occurrences of > #:tests? #f > that would need a comment next to them explaining why the test > suite is > skipped, and some descriptions could be improved a bit. (I > might have > missed other comments.) > > Could you take a look? > > Thanks in advance, and thanks for this pretty big contribution! > > Ludo’.