Ludovic Courtès writes: > We need to solve that. For now, the only fix I can think of is having > ‘guile-gnutls’ built from a “make dist”-provided tarballs. Apparently > we can add assets at ; would you > like to upload a tarball and accompanying signature, Simon? The tarballs I created are available here: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/guile/-/releases Is a new releases necessary, or does the 3.7.11 release work? I can do a release tonight or tomorrow, but I'm also happy to help someone else to do the release -- see README-release for the process, skip 'make upload' if you don't have ftp.gnu.org gnutls credentials. I'm not sure I exactly what the real problem is here -- but would one solution be to publish a source-only tarball with the source code files from git, together with a signature? That would include any gnulib files, but not autogenerated ./configure etc. /Simon