Hi Kaelyn, Kaelyn via Bug reports for GNU Guix writes: > Thanks! A small side note: I have glibc in there mainly so ldd is available for debugging problems or getting new binaries working (I think the comment with it is a remnant of an older version of the manifest from before "-F" was added to "guix shell"). Small note: `ldd` is only a wrapper around setting `LD_TRACE_LOADED_OBJECTS=1`, so you don't really need to pull in all of glibc just for this. There's also LD_DEBUG with possible values explained by LD_DEBUG=help, which I use quite often. Best, -- Josselin Poiret