Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Hello, > > Ludovic Courtès writes: > >> Nicolas, can you take care of merging ‘master’ into the branch? (Or >> rebasing it.) > > Done. I re-created `tex-team' on top of `master'. It can be built again. Given this might be the next branch to try and merge to master, would you be interested in trying out the proecss I set out here [1]? 1: https://issues.guix.gnu.org/63459 All that would involve is creating a guix-patches issue saying you're looking to merge the tex-team branch. I'm interested in this since I want to look at getting the qa-frontpage to spot these issues for branch merges, and then use that information to manage builds and testing. Chris