Hello, Giacomo Leidi skribis: > * gnu/services/backup.scm: New file. > * gnu/local.mk: Add this. > * doc/guix.texi: Document this. > > Change-Id: I9efd5559bb445b484107a7c27c2d0a65ccad1e66 Please consider adding a system test for this: as previously discussed, we try hard to have tests for every system service. I’ve applied it with the minor doc changes below. There might be more work that could be done to ensure the doc is self-contained. For instance, I merely guessed that ‘rclone’ needed to be in the system profile so ‘restic’ would use it, and I cannot tell what those repository URIs should look like. Perhaps this can be solved with a few more words, examples, and/or links to the upstream doc? Thank you! Ludo’.