Hi everyone, This patch adds clojure to guix. I have been interested in clojure's syntax for vector [] and hash-map {} for a while, after watching the introduction of clojure to lisper video. So, I decide to package it for guix! Note that I follow the example in ldc and download tarballs needed to run the tests. I have also used pandoc to build markdown files to html. Things I want to do but don't know if I should: Should I add old version of clojure as well? Also, I have tried further compile the jar to native executable using gcj. I think it works although offically gcj supports up to java 1.5 while clojure is written using java 1.6. The native executable takes 0.5s to 0.6s to start while time java -cp "$HOME/.guix-profile/share/java/clojure-1.8.0.jar" \ clojure.main --help' takes 1 to 1.2 s to start on my laptop. Should we provide clojure-gcj package? Cheers, Alex