Alex Kost writes: >> I’m using an email client in Emacs, so the email as well as the attached >> patch is shown in a regular text buffer. When I see the patch I can >> directly apply it by running “git am” on the buffer contents, or by >> opening a shell and running “git am” on the file associated with the >> buffer. > > In Magit, one can use "w w" to apply patches, and "w m" if they > are saved in a "maildir" file, as can be done in Gnus by selecting > several articles (in Summary buffer) and pressing "o". > > See (info "(magit) Applying patches") and (info "(gnus) Saving Articles") Wow! Thanks for the tip. I'll have to try that one of these days. -- Chris