On Thu, Jan 26 2017, Marius Bakke wrote > Would you like to fix it? Good catch, sorry for making the mistake on > your behalf! No worries! I've attached a patch to move it to a snippet. I wasn't sure how to word the commit message (this is the first time I've updated a package), so I hope it's okay. If not, feel free to change it. Thanks for the comments regarding patches/snippets/phases. I think I'll just need to hang around a bit longer and see how things are done to get a feel for it myself. Carlo