Marius Bakke writes: > Hello! Here is a revised Ceph patch, and some collateral patches. > I haven't yet tried running a Ceph cluster from Guix, but since > most of the tests passes I'm not too worried. > > Marius Bakke (6): > Revert "gnu: snappy: Update to 1.1.4." > gnu: xmlstarlet: Disable failing tests. > gnu: Add ceph. > gnu: fio: Enable rbd support. > gnu: Add userspace-rcu. > gnu: Add multipath-tools. I've pushed this series after taking the comments into account. Hopefully Hydra can cope!