Marius Bakke writes: > Kei Kebreau writes: > >> Marius Bakke writes: >> >>> Kei Kebreau writes: >>> >>>> Kei Kebreau writes: >>>> >>>> These patches are intended for gnome-updates. The first three are merged >>>> from master. Also, the mutter patch is not functional yet, as it >>>> probably requires some updated package from master. >>> >>> I think it's better to merge master directly instead of cherry-picking >>> these patches. We'd want to do that before starting it on Hydra anyway. >>> >>> Would you like to do it? I think we can start building it shortly, Hydra >>> seems to have caught up with recent events. Maybe it'll be ready for the >>> release :) >>> >> I can merge master and put these on top, though I can't test my patches >> very quickly (building webkitgtk+ repeatedly on 10-year-old hardware \o/). >> If your computer(s) are faster, I'd be more than happy to let you finish >> this branch. > > I think these patches look fine (see other comments), at least up to > mutter. I'd suggest merging master and adding the patches leading to > it, as long as everyone is fine with adding wayland as a hard dependency > of gtk+. > > Then we can start an evaluation on Hydra to get some substitutes before > trying the mutter update :) Last call for objections to wayland as a hard dependency of gtk+ on the gnome-updates branch! This will be committed in approximately 24 hours otherwise.