Hi Ludo, Thank you for taking the time to review the patch series! ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) writes: > Chris Marusich skribis: > >> + (mlet %store-monad ((os-drv (operating-system-derivation os #:container? #t)) > > Since has a gexp compiler, this line is no longer > needed. Instead you can write: > > #~(do something with #$os) Will this work even though I need #:container? to be #t? > What about here replacing ‘build’ on the line above with something like: > > #~(execl #$(program-file "build-docker-image.scm" build) > "build-docker-image") > > This would create a ‘build-docker-image.scm’ script that uses the real > Guile 2.2, but we could still use guile-static-stripped in the initrd. > > WDYT? That sounds like a good idea. I'll look into it and send an update in a few days. By the way, if you have any thoughts regarding the questions I asked in the very first email of this patch series, I'd love to hear them! -- Chris