Tomáš Čech writes: >>> + (description "URL grabber library unifying http://, ftp:// and file:// >>> +protocols access, supporting HTTP keepalive, reget, throttling and other >>> +convenience features.") >> >>Please turn this into one or more complete sentences. >>E.g. "@code{urlgrabber} is a Python library that unifies access to >>... It supports bla bla.". > > To be honest, this is always the most painful part for me. I'll try to come with something better. Descriptions *are* difficult, especially for tools you are unfamiliar with. It does not help that upstream descriptions are often targeting a highly specialized demographic, whereas we are catering for a much wider audience. I try to make them generic, and include some information about why the user would want this package/how it's used. Occasionally I'll browse the packages at gnu.org/s/guix for inspiration. (or look at Debians description, but don't tell anyone) Writing the code is comparatively easy :-)