? That way we can have one ‘guix-modular’ job for each branch, for example. Mathieu Othacehe skribis: > Thanks to this patch, we are able to build on Cuirass guix package from > multiple source repositories (guix-modular-url1, guix-modular-url2, ...) > > and then guix pull --url=url1 or guix pull --url=url2 Neat! So you have a Cuirass setup that works well for you? I’m asking because I’m not fully satisfied with what we have on berlin, but part of the issues come from offloading to 20+ machines. > Cuirass + new "guix pull" is becoming awesome, can't wait to have a > nice web interface :) Same here! Ludo’.