On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 04:38:33 +0200, nightowl wrote: > I am running GuixSD on a 2008 model Dell Inspiron with I believe to be an > Intel T5300 core 2 CPU. I have only just started using GuixSD for less than > a year now, and still on the learning curve. So, do you think the tab crash > I see with Icecat could be related to the hardware on my PC? I had experienced tab crashes with IceCat for certain sites that used JavaScript, like meet.jit.si. I just upgraded to IceCat 60 and it now appears that I have no issues with that site. Can you try upgrading and see if that fixes your problems? -- Mike Gerwitz Free Software Hacker+Activist | GNU Maintainer & Volunteer GPG: D6E9 B930 028A 6C38 F43B 2388 FEF6 3574 5E6F 6D05 https://mikegerwitz.com