all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Next browser looking for init file in store
@ 2019-10-12 15:41 LaFreniere, Joseph
From: LaFreniere, Joseph @ 2019-10-12 15:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

My installation of the Next browser appeared to be ignoring the
file I had written in my XDG_CONFIG_HOME (which I have defined as
the default "$HOME/.config") at "$HOME/.config/next/init.lisp".
Inspecting the *init-file-path* variable from within Next shows a
current value
#P"/gnu/store/psfi1fvmjmnsy3684sa6rhz7jcrs42xr-sbcl-next-1.2.2-lib/.config/next/init.lisp".
The fact that this is referring to a location in my store leads me
to believe that this Guix-specific, hence my asking in this
mailing list.

Am I supposed to be symlinking my configuration or profile
specially for Guix?  Or, assuming Next is behaving as it ought to
be, does anyone how I am supposed to properly inform it of my
$XDG_CONFIG_HOME?

--
Joseph LaFreniere