On Sun, 05 May 2019, Jonathan Frederickson wrote: > I'm attempting to use Flatpak on my Guix system, and I'm experiencing > segfaults when attempting to add a remote repo. Provided below are the > output of the command I'm attempting to run, as well as some info > about my system. I learnt on #guix IRC that flatpak works when run with the --user flag: $ flatpak --user remote-add --if-not-exists flathub https://flathub.org/repo/flathub.flatpakrepo $ flatpak install flathub org.gnome.Builder $ flatpak run org.gnome.Builder The segfaulting behaviour is still a bug in my opinion, because it's extremely user un-friendly, and the requirement for --user is not obvious. Regards, Ben