Hi Ludo’, all, Thanks for your vote(s) of confidence, Ludo’; it’s great to hear! Ludovic Courtès writes: > Hi! > > Brett Gilio skribis: > >> 100% Agreed. Amin is also working on packaging the Lean prover and I am >> taking an interest in seeing if we can extend the OPAM importer to have >> a subimporter for Coq. > > That’d be nice! > I just sent in the very first patch inspired (in part) by this proposal to guix-patches: https://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/38770 :-) > >> Ludo, what do you think about an https://fm.guix.gnu.org/ URL hosting a >> haunt webpage designed by Amin and I (and maybe others) to detail the >> purpose, goal, and maybe institutional use cases (research papers) of >> GNU Guix in the formal methods community? > > The domain name would have to be discussed with others (other > maintainers in particular; perhaps a better choice would be > formal-methods.guix.info or fm.guix.info, next to hpc.guix.info), but > the idea sounds great to me! > Sure! I’d love to hear from others (esp. other maintainers) about this. Personally, being a GNU maintainer, webmaster, and Savannah hacker, I’m (almost by definition :-)) partial to using *.gnu.org and various pieces of the GNU infra (lists, Savannah source repositories, …) for GNU work whenever possible. As such, I naturally like fm.guix.gnu.org better as the domain, and would prefer to use Savannah for hosting our sources, e.g. the Haunt sources for the Guix-FM site. What do you think? Like Brett, I’d be curious to hear the reasons for using *.guix.info and a non-Savannah repository forge for Guix-HPC. > > Thanks, > Ludo’. Best, amin