On 2020-01-16, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Today is Guile 3 day, a day to celebrate, woohoo! \o/ Yay! > How will Guix migrate to Guile 3? That’s a threefold process: ... > 2. We must be able to run Guix itself on Guile 3. This is already > possible if you add “3.0” to the ‘GUILE_PKG’ invocation in > ‘configure.ac’, but there are still a few test failures that I’ve > been working on. ... > Once we’re done, we can change (guix self) so that ‘guix pull’ > pulls Guix on Guile 3. Will it still be buildable from source with only guile 2.2? I have no idea when Debian will have guile 3 available, for example, and was hoping to be able to start the process of uploading ... "soon". live well, vagrant